01. How much does it cost to hire a vehicle with GB Vehicle Hire?
All prices for vehicles are listed on the website. Please click here to view car hire prices and click here to view van hire rates.
02. What do your prices include?
All prices include insurance and VAT
03. Do I need to pay a deposit and if so , when do I have to pay it?
Yes, all vehicles require a deposit of £150 which MUST be paid by either Debit or Credit card. The deposit has to be paid when you come to our office to collect the vehicle. You DON’T need to pay anything over the phone to make a booking.
04. Do I need to provide any documentation when hiring a vehicle?
Drivers must produce both parts of their driving license and a current form of ID for proof of address. ie Gas Bill , Bank Statement , Council Tax Bill etc.
05. What is the minimum age to hire a vehicle with GB Vehicle Hire?
Drivers must be a minimum of 25 years old and have a held a full driving license for a minimum of 2 years. Maximum age is 70 years old.
06. Can I hire a vehicle with penalty points on my license?
Drivers are allowed a maximum of 6 penalty points on their license , eg SP30 , SP50 but if the driver has been banned or has been convicted of drink driving DR10 or been convicted of having no insurance IN10 then these offenses must be a minimum of 5 years old or we cannot supply a vehicle.
07. Will I be covered in the event of an accident or breakdown?
All vehicles are fully breakdown covered.
08. Can I take the vehicle abroad?
Unfortunately our hire vehicles are not allowed to leave the U.K.
08. My question still has not been answered, what should I do?
For any other questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact staff on our office number 0121 624 2255.